Casual Friday open thread: Your biggest Ws of 2023!

Seattle Seahawks Discussion Forum
CalHawks

Casual Friday open thread: Your biggest Ws of 2023!

Image Photo by Steph Chambers/Getty Images Celebrating your biggest personal wins for 2023! Welcome to another Casual Friday open thread, where we veer away from Seattle Seahawks talk and chat with the community about other stuff. We’re only two weeks away from 2024, so I figured we can all take a little year-in-review and celebrate our biggest wins for the entire year. The magnitude of your personal victory is irrelevant, as long as it’s something that you consider a win in your life. Got married? Congratulations! Child graduated from high school? Wonderful! Completed a work commute on I-5 without honking your horn? Miraculous! I know my personal big W is getting to attend the US Track and Field Championships for the first time. Track and Field is a big passion of mine and the short trek to Eugene is worth the price to stay for a weekend. There’s also a fabulous seafood place that has caused me to rethink my stance on waffle fries. Randall Cunningham was sat only a few spots away from me on the penultimate day, taking in the action with everyone else in the general admission section. Writing a couple of World Track and Field Championships columns for main SBNation.com was a delight, and I hope that this summer I’ll be able to expand that coverage into the Olympics in Paris. Your turn! What are your great moments and wins for 2023? Join us in the comments! Head to the comments section to leave your answer and join the conversation! You can sign up for a commenting account below and we have full-time moderators to enforce the Community Guidelines.

Source: https://www.fieldgulls.com/2023/12/15/2 ... ws-of-2023