Tyler Lockett TRADE? WR Addresses Seattle Seahawks Rumors On Future With Team

Seattle Seahawks Discussion Forum
FastFreddie

Tyler Lockett TRADE? WR Addresses Seattle Seahawks Rumors On Future With Team

https://www.youtube.com/embed/TPSXBw9cafE
Tyler Lockett trade rumors lead today’s Seattle Seahawks YouTube video. The Seattle Seahawks wideout spoke to the media this week about his future amid the recent Seattle Seahawks trade rumors and retirement speculation. Lockett made it very clear that he isn’t going anywhere, but that doesn’t slow down the noise about his future beyond this year. In today’s Seattle Seahawks news, Chat Sports host Tyler Jones says he believes this will be Tyler Lockett’s last season in Seattle, as the team builds the rest of the Seattle Seahawks offensive depth chart around DK Metcalf and Jaxon Smith-Njigba. Find out more on Tyler Lockett in the latest Seattle Seahawks rumors! Head over to https://www.prizepicks.com/clns and use code clns for a first deposit match up to $100! Daily Fantasy Sports Made Easy! Tyler Lockett Highlights 2015 3rd round pick by the Seahawks out of Kansas State 1st Team All-Pro and Pro Bowler (2015) 4-straight seasons with 1,000 receiving yards (2019-2022) Tyler Lockett 2023 Receiving Stats: 79 catches, 894 yards, 5 touchdowns Tyler Lockett Contract Agreed to 2-yr, $29.6 MM restructure in March Cap hit for 2024 fell to $18.5 MM Cleared $8 MM in cap space for 2024 Cap hit for 2025 is now $30.8 MM Tyler Lockett Press Conference: “I think for me, Seattle is home. Obviously, it’s a business. So, you gotta kinda look and see what’s good for them and see what’s good for yourself, as well. At the end of the day, every player just wants to feel appreciated. Believe it or not, as you get older, sometimes things change. And people might view you different… But [Schneider] still believes in me, that I can still do a lot of great things.” Do you love our Seattle Seahawks YouTube channel? Support the show & hit the 👍 Questions about Seahawks Football from today's NFL video: - Seattle Seahawks Rumors: Will Tyler Lockett finish his career with the Seahawks? Type ‘Y’ for Yes, ‘N’ for No - Seattle Seahawks News: Better WR? Type ‘TL’ for Tyler Lockett, ‘JSN’ for Jaxo