Social media reactions to Philly’s loss to Seattle on MNF

New Orleans Saints Discussion Forum
StreetBlues

Social media reactions to Philly’s loss to Seattle on MNF

Image Joe Nicholson-USA TODAY Sports The Seahawks defeated the Eagles with 92-yard scoring drive. As far as defense was concerned, the Philadelphia Eagles played a pretty good game for the first 58 minutes of Monday night’s game on primetime tv. Despite this, they couldn’t hide their surprisingly bad secondary. The Seattle Seahawks led with Drew Lock at the helm scored a 92-yard game-winning drive against the Eagles. In the final two minutes, DK Metcalf made some huge plays. On third-and-10, Lock hit rookie Jaxon Smith-Njigba for a 29-yard touchdown pass. In the NFC playoff race, the Seahawks keep their playoff hopes alive with a 20-17 win. But as you know the internet and social media doesn’t let up. Jalen Hurts and the turnovers was crazy. Has Hurts regressed? Are the Eagles responsible for the performance of Hurts? Eagles fans went from making Jalen Hurts ‘Flu Game’ photoshops to losing to Drew Lock pic.twitter.com/KNraWXNgtq— NFL Memes (@NFL_Memes) December 19, 2023 Let’s look at how the Twittersphere reacted to the Philadelphia Eagles losing. Drew Lock looking for Jalen Hurts after the game…

“Oh I guess he’s sick”
pic.twitter.com/XgjtX170JJ— Odds Shark (@OddsShark) December 19, 2023 BREAKING) EAGLES QB JALEN HURTS CAUGHT CRYING IN THE Post Game INTERVIEW AFTER LAST NIGHT'S CRUSHING LOSS. BECAUSE HE DIDN'T HAVE ANYONE TO PUSH HIS TUSH pic.twitter.com/rpzqsem0VZ— 10-4 LETS GO (@unotowaddle) December 19, 2023 If you are reading this than you have the same amount of passing touchdowns as Jalen Hurts in the last 21 days— B ✭ (@CeeDeeGOAT) December 19, 2023 Given how he threw the ball after the adrenaline of the first series faded, I question the decision to play Jalen Hurts.
Also can’t get my head around how threadbare the offense would have looked w/out him running 13 times.
Too much talent for this. Something’s very wrong.— Les Bowen (@LesBowen) December 19, 2023 What are your thoughts on the Eagles loss against the Seahawks? Let us know in the comments below.

Source: https://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/2 ... agles-loss