John Harbaugh excited to face Chargers in 2024 after his brother Jim lands HC job

Latest breaking new on the Baltimore Ravens
RavenFanNow
Site Admin

John Harbaugh excited to face Chargers in 2024 after his brother Jim lands HC job

The Baltimore Ravens saw their 2023 season come to a crashing thud with a 17-10 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC Championship game. In 2024, Baltimore will play the AFC West division next season, where head coach John Harbaugh will now see his brother on the other sideline. “I have, and my thoughts are, ‘We play them next year.’ [My brother Jim and I] are looking forward to all of it. I’m just very happy for him. [I’m] proud of him [and] excited for him. [I’m] excited for his family. My mom and dad told me that he called back in the evening, and he found out that all of his kids starting with Eddie [and] Katie had their bags packed already. They were ready to go. They’re excited, too. It’s going to be great. It’s well deserved. I’ll say this – the [Los Angeles] Chargers just got themselves one great coach.” Former University of Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh accepted the same position with the Los Angeles Chargers, making the jump once again from college to the NFL. Before Baltimore’s AFC Championship loss, John expressed his excitement to see Jim and play against him. Email Sign up Like this article? Sign up for the Ravens Wire email newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning An error has occured Please re-enter your email address. Thanks for signing up! You'll now receive the top Ravens Wire stories each day directly in your inbox.

https://ravenswire.usatoday.com/2024/01 ... ds-hc-job/