Tom Brady reacts to Bill Belichick leaving Patriots

New England Patriots Discussion Forum
PatNation

Tom Brady reacts to Bill Belichick leaving Patriots

Image Tom Brady and Bill Belichick were the engine that powered the New England Patriots’ dynasty, and now both of them are gone. Brady left in 2020, while Belichick and the Patriots agreed to mutually part ways on Thursday. After the news about Belichick’s departure was made official, Brady took to social media to share his thoughts: I’m incredibly grateful to have played for the best coach in the history of the NFL. He was a great leader for the organization, and for all of the players who played for him. We accomplished some amazing things over a long period of time, many of which will be hard to replicate. he worked every day to help us achieve the ultimate goal, in the ultimate team sport. And, although we were successful, some of the greatest lessons I learned were in the moments where we faced the most challenging adversities. He set the tone for the organization to never falter in the face of adversity, and to do what we could do, and what was in our control, which was to go out and DO OUR JOB. I could never have been the player I was without you Coach Belichick. I am forever grateful. And I wish you the best of luck in whatever you choose next.

Source: https://www.patspulpit.com/new-england- ... g-patriots