Patriots News: Bill Belichick appreciative of time in New England: 'I'll always be a Patriot'

Latest breaking news on the New England Patriots
MadMax

Patriots News: Bill Belichick appreciative of time in New England: 'I'll always be a Patriot'

Bill Belichick and New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft held a press conference on Wednesday, announcing the mutual departure between Belichick and the organization. The coach expressed his appreciation for the franchise during the press conference, reflecting on the two-plus decades he spent in New England. Belichick held the titles of head coach and general manager for 24 years in the organization. He was able to build multiple dynasties during that timeframe and won six Super Bowls in total. Now, the organization is beginning to look toward the future. Even still, Belichick was appreciative of his time with the Patriots, saying he’s excited about the future and intends to return at some point. Belichick: "I'll always be a Patriot." He says he's excited for the future and intends to come back. — Andrew Callahan (@_AndrewCallahan) January 11, 2024 For the first time in 24 years, the Patriots will be searching for a new head coach – shoes that will be difficult to fill after the remarkable success Belichick had in Foxborough. Report: Patriots staff members 'disappointed' by handling of Bill Belichick departure Email Sign up Like this article? Sign up for the Patriots Wire email newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning An error has occured Please re-enter your email address. Thanks for signing up! You'll now receive the top Patriots Wire stories each day directly in your inbox.

Source: https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2024/ ... onference/