Patriots News: Bill Belichick responds to Rex Ryan's scorching take on 'Patriot Way'

Latest breaking news on the New England Patriots
MadMax

Patriots News: Bill Belichick responds to Rex Ryan's scorching take on 'Patriot Way'

ESPN analyst Rex Ryan has been slamming coach Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots at every turn. He recently claimed the “Patriot Way” exhausts players. He then went on to say that Tom Brady was the only reason the Patriots won during their timeframe of success. On Monday, when appearing on “The Greg Hill Show,” Belichick responded to the comments made by his former longtime rival. “Yeah, I’m not really sure what he’s talking about,” said Belichick. “Rex has never been with the Patriots. I’m not really sure what that means either. Look, I mean, we’re going to do the best we can to prepare the team and compete every week. So that’s what we’re going to do, whatever that is.” "Rex has never been with the Patriots, I'm not really sure what that means either"
Bill Belichick reacts to Rex Ryan's comments regarding the 'Patriot way' pic.twitter.com/AIRTGpi8e0 — The Greg Hill Show (@TheGregHillShow) December 4, 2023 New England has struggled this season, and they currently hold the No. 2 overall pick in the 2024 NFL draft. The team hasn’t had a winning season since 2021, and they have been a hotbed for criticism over the course of the year. Belichick has not been absolved from that criticism, either. New England will have a chance get back on the winning track and perhaps even limit some of that criticism, if they’re able to win a short turnaround game against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Thursday night. Patriots CB nominated for Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year AwardReport: Rhamondre Stevenson expected to miss 'a few weeks' with ankle sprainHow to buy New England Patriots at Pittsburgh Steelers NFL Week 14 tickets Email Sign up Like this article? Sign up for the Patriots Wire email newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning An error has occured Please re-enter your email address. Thanks for signing up! You'll now receive the top Patriots Wire stories each day directly in your inbox.

Source: https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2023/ ... triot-way/