Patriots News: Patriots Twitter hates new alternate team logo being teased

Latest breaking news on the New England Patriots
MadMax

Patriots News: Patriots Twitter hates new alternate team logo being teased

Everyone is losing their mind over an image of an alternate logo for the New England Patriots floating around on social media.There isn’t much known about the image, but it could be seen within the walls of Gillette Stadium in one of several pictures shared in a post by former Patriots linebacker Brandon Spikes. The logo is easy on the eyes as a circular image with the initials N.E. dead center and the inclusion of the flying Elvis head. If this is a legitimate alternate logo for the Patriots, it would look great on any forms of apparel, including t-shirts, shoes, hoodies and hats. The other image of new wall decorations included one of the new team quotes, “We not me.” Felt like old times at @patriots headquarters catching up with my old teammates and my good friend Robert Kraft really appreciate our friendship !!! #PatriotsNation
❤️💙❤️💙 #Patriots pic.twitter.com/9QD1KtHs09— BrandonSpikes55 (@brandonspikes55) May 3, 2024 You can also see the image plastered in the bottom right corner of the Patriots’ social media post revealing the jersey numbers for their eight rookie draft picks. Draft pick digits. pic.twitter.com/JeFlzRxedx— New England Patriots (@Patriots) May 10, 2024 So far, it seems as if the vast majority of Patriots fans on social media aren’t too fond of the logo. Here are some of the social media comments on the image floating around:

Source: https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/lists ... go-teased/