Patriots News: Mac Jones determined to bounce back in 2024 with Patriots or elsewhere

Latest breaking news on the New England Patriots
MadMax

Patriots News: Mac Jones determined to bounce back in 2024 with Patriots or elsewhere

New England Patriots quarterback Mac Jones indicated that he disappointed people in the 2023 season, which was a difficult year for the organization overall. Jones finished the season throwing for 2,120 yards, 10 touchdowns and 12 interceptions. He was benched multiple times throughout the course of the season, as New England struggled to find consistency at the quarterback position. Jones’ last start came against the New York Giants on November 26. He went 12-of-21 on the afternoon, throwing for 89 yards and two interceptions. It was a microcosm of what was a tough season for the former first-round selection. The quarterback met with the media on Monday and vowed to do better, wherever his next stop may be. “A lot of that stuff’s in my control, and some of it’s not. I’m going to do everything I can for my next opportunity, whether that’s here, and really just push forward and continue to be Mac. That’s what it’s all about,” said Jones, via NESN’s Zack Cox. Mac Jones said he “let people down with (his) play” this season. “A lot of that stuff’s in my control, and some of it’s not. I’m going to do everything I can for my next opportunity, whether that’s here, and really just push forward and continue to be Mac. That’s what it’s all… — Zack Cox (@ZackCoxNESN) January 8, 2024 It’s no secret that Jones has struggled during his time in New England. It’s also fair to say that personnel issues have reared their ugly head over the last couple of seasons. Whatever the case may be, a change of scenery may be best for both the quarterback and Patriots organization moving forward. BetMGM Massachusetts Bonus Code SBWIRE - $1500 Offer for Patriots-Steelers, TNF OddsBetMGM Massachusetts Bonus Code SBWIRE - $1500 Offer for Chargers-Patriots, NFL OddsFormer Patriots assistant questions Mac Jones' likeability in locker room Email Sign up Like this article? Sign up for the Patriots Wire email newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning An error has occured Please re-enter your email address. Thanks for signing up! You'll now receive the top Patriots Wire stories each day directly in your inbox.

Source: https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2024/ ... elsewhere/