Patriots News: Rob Gronkowski expects Bill Belichick to be with Patriots in 2024

Latest breaking news on the New England Patriots
MadMax

Patriots News: Rob Gronkowski expects Bill Belichick to be with Patriots in 2024

Former New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski expects coach Bill Belichick to stay with the Patriots in 2024. There has been speculation throughout the entire season that the 2023 campaign could be Belichick’s last with the team. The Patriots currently sit with a 3-10 record and the second overall pick in the 2024 NFL draft, if the season ended today. Multiple former Patriots players have weighed in on the possibility of a coaching change in New England, with Tom Brady also saying he would find it difficult see Belichick on another sideline. Gronkowski appeared on Barstool Sports “Pardon My Take” in an episode published on Friday, and he thinks Belichick will be back in New England next season. “I would be surprised for him to go to a different team. It would just be really weird, first off.” said Gronkowski. “He’s been with New England for so long. I kind of feel like, yeah, this season is really rough, but he is still one of the greatest coaches of all time. There’s no doubt about that. I played for him. I learned from him. He helped develop me to be the player that I was. There’s no doubt about that. If he’s not one of the greatest coaches of all time, he is the greatest coach of all time. “I believe he really grandfather-claused in with the New England Patriots. I mean, he would have to have another year like this year, next year, for them to finally be like ‘Alright, it’s time. Let’s move on.’ But, I truly believe that he will be [in New England] next year.” The Patriots are still riding high after their win over the Pittsburgh Steelers on Thursday night. It marked their third win in a row over the Steelers and put an end to a five-game losing streak. If anything, it’s a little momentum for a potential case for Belichick to get one more crack at things with the Patriots. Former RB Shane Vereen weighs in on state of Patriots offenseAwkward on-air moment between Pat McAfee and Robert Kraft has Patriots fans worked upPatriots S Jabrill Peppers shared main reason for coming to New England Email Sign up Like this article? Sign up for the Patriots Wire email newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning An error has occured Please re-enter your email address. Thanks for signing up! You'll now receive the top Patriots Wire stories each day directly in your inbox.

Source: https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2023/ ... iots-2024/