Patriots News: This Rob Gronkowski Patriots comment was hilariously brutal

Latest breaking news on the New England Patriots
MadMax

Patriots News: This Rob Gronkowski Patriots comment was hilariously brutal

Former New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski did not mince words when talking about Patriots quarterback Mac Jones. Jones struggled in Sunday’s game against the New York Giants. He threw for 89 yards and two interceptions before being benched for Bailey Zappe in the second half. His 27.8 quarterback rating was his lowest of the season, and his season rating of 77.0 is the lowest in his three-year career. Gronkowski appeared on the Fox NFL halftime show, alongside Michael Strahan, and summed up the first half of the game in the most “Gronk” way possible. “It’s very frustrating as an ex-Patriot to watch the game,” said Gronkowski. “It’s actually one of the first times this year I’ve watched a complete half of a Patriots game, and let me tell you, it’s as bad as what the fans have been saying. Mac Jones should have thrown about four picks already.” Gronk is hilarious
“This is the first time this year I have watched an entire half of Patriots football and let me tell you it is as bad as the fans have been saying.” #NEvsNYG #finsup pic.twitter.com/8MZhqgiIJA — Sidecar Fun (@FunSidecar) November 26, 2023 The Patriots ended up losing to the Giants by a 10-7 margin. It’s safe to say that everybody is beginning to recognize the struggles Jones is having. One has to wonder if Jones will be able to salvage his season in the final six games. Here's what Mac Jones said when asked about joining another teamPatriots special teamer shares words of encouragement for K Chad RylandPatriots' odds of landing No. 1 pick in 2024 NFL draft are surprising Email Sign up Like this article? Sign up for the Patriots Wire email newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning An error has occured Please re-enter your email address. Thanks for signing up! You'll now receive the top Patriots Wire stories each day directly in your inbox.

Source: https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2023/ ... ly-brutal/