Green Bay Charity Softball Game to Benefit Jordan Love’s New Charity Organization

Green Bay Packers Discussion Forum
MaxPack

Green Bay Charity Softball Game to Benefit Jordan Love’s New Charity Organization

Image Photo by Cooper Neill/Getty Images Jordan Love created The Hands of 10ve Foundation which aims to uplift children and the community while bringing awareness to mental health. May is Mental Health Awareness month and the Packers QB1 is kicking it off right, with a new charity foundation centered around mental health. According to The Athletic’s Matt Schneidman, Jordan Love recently launched an organization called The Hands of 10ve intended to “encourage kids to participate in sports, bring awareness to mental health and suicide and unite law enforcement with the community”. Jordan Love launched a foundation called the Hands of 10ve Foundation.

Its mission is to encourage kids to participate in sports, bring awareness to mental health and suicide and unite law enforcement with the community.

Love lost his father, a former cop, to suicide in 2013.— Matt Schneidman (@mattschneidman) May 10, 2024 The mission clearly has a very special connection to Love, as he’s previously talked about losing his dad, a police officer, to suicide when he was 14 and how it impacted him as a player and human being. “That’s my superhero. My parents were my superheroes. Both were police officers,” Love said. “Heard stories about my dad fighting crime. He seems like a superhero. To lose him was tough.” Jordan Love will be co-hosting the Green Bay Charity Softball Game in Appleton tonight with former Packers WR Donald Driver and it will be benefiting The Hands of 10ve Foundation, according to Matt Schneidman. A number of Packers players are also confirmed to be playing in the game including Jayden Reed, Dontayvion Wicks, Tucker Kraft, Bo Melton, and Rasheed Walker.

https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2024 ... ganization