Packers News: Behind the Numbers: Packers deliver wire-to-wire win over Chiefs

Latest Breaking News on the Green Bay Packers
PacMan

Packers News: Behind the Numbers: Packers deliver wire-to-wire win over Chiefs

The Behind the Numbers series takes a closer look at the key stats and figures that ended up defining the Green Bay Packers on-field performance.Don’t look now, but the Green Bay Packers have won four of their last five games, are currently the seventh seed in the NFC playoffs, and are firing on all cylinders at the moment. From pretty much start to finish on Sunday Night, the Packers were in control of their matchup with the Chiefs, led by Jordan Love and yet another defensive performance where Green Bay ultimately kept points off the board. "Certainly that was a big win for us,” said Matt LaFleur after the game. I think for our guys, just against one of the premier teams in this league, and we had contributions from all three phases. But can't say enough about the guys in that locker room. The resiliency they show. The willingness to come in everyday with the same mindset, and that's just trying to get a little bit better and truly taking it one game at a time. I was really happy with our performance tonight. It was far from flawless in certain areas, but we absolutely did enough to win, and like I said that's a really good football team."After rewatching the game and diving into the key stats and figures, here is what you need to know about the Packers’ performance against the Chiefs.

Source: https://packerswire.usatoday.com/lists/ ... er-chiefs/