Detroit Lions News: Taylor Decker Surgery, Amon-Ra St. Brown Absent, Jared Goff Contract Update

Detroit Lions Discussion Forum
JoeMad

Detroit Lions News: Taylor Decker Surgery, Amon-Ra St. Brown Absent, Jared Goff Contract Update

https://www.youtube.com/embed/4Xu7MYB_7hU
Detroit Lions news begins with the Lions starting LT Taylor Decker has ankle surgery this offseason and was dealing with the problem all last season. No Lions rumors of an injury last season or Lions news would be high. Host of Lions Talk by Chat Sports Mike Kimber gives his thoughts on the latest Detroit Lions news. If you are a real one, hit that LIKE button! Make sure to share the video on all social media sites! "Obviously how that game ended was a disappointment for us, especially because we showed throughout the season last year and in that game that we belong in that position," said veteran offensive lineman Taylor Decker. "It’s not a fluke. But they made more plays than us. So they were the better team that day. "It was a disappointment for us. I don’t think that’s gonna change our mindset or how we feel about ourselves that we came up short. I think we’re just gonna keep moving forward. We have bigger goals ahead of us so it’s not like that one moment is gonna define how we move forward with our mindset and our approach.” Get the Detroit Lions talk with MicroMike to 67,000 subs!!! We are the best YouTube Channel for Lions news and rumors: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9KX... Amon-Ra St. Brown was absent from day 1 of voluntary workouts. The Detroit Lions and quarterback Jared Goff are not concerned at all. "We work together a ton in the offseason. We’re both in L.A. during the time off and have a great rapport," Goff said. "So yeah, we’re good.” Lions news continues with Jared Goff speaking about a long-term deal. Goff believes the deal with get done and he wants to be a Detroit Lions for the remainder of his time in the NFL. "You never want to like say something," Goff said. "There's discussions and Brad has said what he's said to you guys and I'll say the same thing. There's been discussions. Yeah, my agent's on top of it, he's doing a good job and I trust those guys." Questions for this video - Do you believe it is Super Bowl or bust