Rodgers sets Record Straight on Sandy Hook; no Mention of VP Rumors

New York Jets Discussion Forum
Fletch59

Rodgers sets Record Straight on Sandy Hook; no Mention of VP Rumors

Image Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers took to twitter today to refute yesterday’s report that he had previously questioned the validity of the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School back in December of 2012. As I’m on the record saying in the past, what happened in Sandy Hook was an absolute tragedy. I am not and have never been of the opinion that the events did not take place. Again, I hope that we learn from this and other tragedies to identify the signs that will allow us to… — Aaron Rodgers (@AaronRodgers12) March 14, 2024 The QB is on record condemning the incident while expressing empathy for the victims and their families.  “I hope we learn from this and other tragedies to identify the signs that will allow us to prevent unnecessary loss of life” were Rodgers’ words. However, he did not address the recent rumors linking him to presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy who is said to be eyeing the Jets quarterback as a potential running mate for the 2024 election.The post Rodgers sets Record Straight on Sandy Hook; no Mention of VP Rumors appeared first on JetNation.com - New York Jets Blog & Forum.

Source: https://www.jetnation.com/2024/03/14/ro ... vp-rumors/
GO RAMS!