Jaguars set to pick 17th overall in 2024 NFL Draft after missing playoffs

Jacksonville Jaguars Discussion Forum
TheFan
Site Admin

Jaguars set to pick 17th overall in 2024 NFL Draft after missing playoffs

Image Photo by Kevin Sabitus/Getty Images Now that the Jaguars’ 2023 season has come to a close, we can turn our attention to pick 17. Five weeks ago, the Jacksonville Jaguars were four quarters away from sliding into the driver’s seat for the No. 1 seed in the AFC. Yesterday, the Jags completed their reckless crash that was the second half of the 2023 season. Now, Doug Pederson’s team has the 17th overall pick in the upcoming 2024 NFL Draft. “I’m frustrated, I’m disappointed, I’m mad, I’m angry,” Pederson said after the Week 18 loss to Tennessee. “My hearts hurts, obviously for the players and coaches involved. They’ve worked their tails off. Today’s game was sort of our season in a nutshell really. The mistakes, the penalties, the turnovers, the missed tackles. Those were all the things that hurt us down the stretch.” Here’s a look at the first 18 picks of the upcoming draft. (Picks 19-32 will be determined by playoff outcomes.) The 2024 NFL Draft is scheduled for April 25-27 in Detroit. Jags fans, which position group do you view as the team’s biggest offseason need?

Source: https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2024/1/8/ ... -nfl-draft
Visit All Our Forums - Over 160 Sports Forums