New York Giants meet with Malik Nabers, Jayden Daniels at LSU Pro Day

New York Giants Discussion Forum
LawrenceT

New York Giants meet with Malik Nabers, Jayden Daniels at LSU Pro Day

Image Malik Nabers | Photo by Michael Hickey/Getty Images Joe Schoen, Brian Daboll both at the workout The New York Giants were certainly busy before, during and after Wednesday’s LSU Pro Day, where the star attractions were wide receiver Malik Nabers and quarterback Jayden Daniels. Per multiple reports, Giants’ officials had dinner with Nabers on Tuesday night. The Giants were also expected to meet with Daniels after the workout. Daniels reportedly did not set any meetings until the Pro Day was concluded. The Giants’ contingent at LSU was led by GM Joe Schoen and head coach Brian Daboll. Daniels, widely expected to be selected in the top three, also had meetings scheduled with the New England Patriots, Washington Commanders, Minnesota Vikings, Denver Broncos and Las Vegas Raiders. Nabers had this to say about his meeting with the Giants: LSU WR Malik Nabers on the Giants:

“I had a great dinner with those guys. Those are some funny guys to be around … I opened up my personality to those guys. It’s not hard to talk to them. They know me personally as a player.

“I heard Brian (Daboll), the head coach, he loves… pic.twitter.com/i861OHrYKl— Jordan Raanan (@JordanRaanan) March 27, 2024 Here are some of the highlights from the day: Nabers was flying when he ran his 40-yard dash. Malik Nabers 40 clocks in at 4.35u @lsufootball | @whyguard13 pic.twitter.com/ayA7uZOcYj— NFL (@NFL) March 27, 2024 Everybody wants to know the exact measurements. So, here they are. LSU QB Jayden Daniels and WR Malik Nabers did in fact get weighed and measured for scouts at Pro Day this morning in Baton Rouge. Daniels came in at 6'3" (and change) and 210 pounds. Nabers came in a 6'0" and 199 pounds.

Both declined to be weighed or measured at the combine.— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) March 27, 2024 Here are all of Nabers’ testing numbers. Malik Nabers with a 4.35 40. 10’9 broad jump. 42” vert. Explosive athlete and all those things show up on film.

Now here’s the interesting thing, regardless Marvin Harrison Jr is going top 10, but did not working out help him be the 1st WR taken, or hurt him? — Eric Crocker (@Crocky209) March 27, 2024 Nabers zooms past Schoen and Daboll after catching a ball from Daniels. Jayden Daniels ➡️ Malik Nabers right in front of what could be Nabers’ future head coach in @Giants’ Brian Daboll. @KATCTV3 #LSU pic.twitter.com/ACkwhmUEwX— Jamarcus Fitzpatrick (@JFitzTV) March 27, 2024

https://www.bigblueview.com/2024/3/27/2 ... su-pro-day