3 bets and one parlay to make in the Eagles-Buccaneers game

Latest breaking news on the Philadelphia Eagles
Philly Man

3 bets and one parlay to make in the Eagles-Buccaneers game

Despite a frustrating end, the Philadelphia Eagles (0-0) set themselves up for a postseason run earlier this season. The Eagles prepare to take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-0) in another Wildcard Round matchup. Just two years ago, the Eagles and Buccaneers were in the same position. Right now, the Eagles are (-150) favorites with the Buccaneers at (+125) underdogs on BetMGM. The over/under is set at 43 total points with (-110) odds in both directions. Check out these bets to make in the Wildcard matchup. J. Hurts Anytime Touchdown I give out this play as an early doubt in the Eagles. I know even in winning situations the Eagles have started slow, and it usually feels like a Hurts touchdown gets things going. There may also be a situation where the Eagles need to deliver in crunch time, where that may rest on Hurts’ shoulders. M. Evans Anytime Touchdown The Buccaneers have a handful of great receivers that have experience against the Eagles’ defense. With the way the Eagles have played lately, I think they’re bound to let someone on the Bucs breakthrough and score, and I have confidence in Mike Evans delivering. D. Swift O 54.5 Rush Yards For Eagles fans, a perfect world would be to do exactly as they did before and let Swift cook. Better yet, it’s his birthday, so it almost makes a ton of sense for him to celebrate with getting the rock. Whether or not the Eagles decide to run the ball, I think this number is low enough for Swift to hit the over. Jenn’s Philly-Philly Parlay (+775) Moneyline – Eagles Total Points – O 43.5 Points Player TDs – J. Jones Anytime TD Player Stats – J. Hurts 2+ Passing TDs Check out EaglesWire all season long for NFL bets and analysis. Email Sign up Like this article? Sign up for the Eagles Wire email newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning An error has occured Please re-enter your email address. Thanks for signing up! You'll now receive the top Eagles Wire stories each day directly in your inbox.

https://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/2024 ... eers-game/