Dolphins News: Former Dolphins Andrew Van Ginkel, Robert Hunt post emotional goodbyes

Latest breaking news on the Miami Dolphins
RedAlice

Dolphins News: Former Dolphins Andrew Van Ginkel, Robert Hunt post emotional goodbyes

During the first day of the NFL’s legal tampering window, the Miami Dolphins lost a number of key pending free agents, as they agreed to deals with other teams. Defensive lineman Christian Wilkins agreed to join the Las Vegas Raiders, safety Brandon Jones plans to sign with the Denver Broncos, Robert Hunt is set to become a Carolina Panther and Andrew Van Ginkel is expected to sign with the Minnesota Vikings. All four spent at least the last four seasons with the Dolphins, with Wilkins and Van Ginkel playing in Miami for the last five. On Tuesday, Hunt and Van Ginkel took the opportunity to reminisce on their time and experience wearing the aqua and orange for the start of their careers. Here’s what they had to say: WOW!!!!!! Man dreams really do come true! I’m forever GRATEFUL for my time in miami and I’m FOREVER GRATEFUL for the FINS FANS. You guys embraced me with open arms from Louisiana Lafayette and had my back for 4 strong years wow thank you!! I’m gonna miss All my brothers man! — Robert Hunt (@RobertHandyHunt) March 12, 2024 I’m Grateful for the past and Excited for the FUTURE #KeepPounding — Robert Hunt (@RobertHandyHunt) March 12, 2024 View this post on Instagram A post shared by Andrew Van Ginkel (@van_ginkel) All four of these players made a real impact on the field as well as off of it in the community. Their teammates, coaches and fans will surely miss them as they join their new teams and continue their careers. Report: Dolphins to sign former Bills DB Siran NealTE Jonnu Smith says he signed with the Dolphins to win a championshipUpdated Dolphins 2024 draft picks after the NFL changes comp picks Email Sign up Like this article? Sign up for the Dolphins Wire email newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning An error has occured Please re-enter your email address. Thanks for signing up! You'll now receive the top Dolphins Wire stories each day directly in your inbox.

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2024/ ... bye-posts/