FEARLESS FORECAST WEEK 10

Miami Dolphins Discussion Forum
TheFish

FEARLESS FORECAST WEEK 10

Well folks, we’re at the halfway point of the season.  Nine weeks down and nine to go.  We survived back-up quarterback week by going 8-6.  That doesn’t sound too impressive, but if you went 8-6 (57%) every week, you’d have 155 wins and I’d venture to say that would be close to winning your pool.  In the @andyslater pick ‘em challenge pool, that percentage would put you in 11th place out of 350.  For me, I moved up a bit to 34th from 39th last week with a 75-61 (55.1%) record and 10 games behind the leader.  I think that’s a bit too far to win the pool.  The good news is that I’m still in contention for the pick 5 challenge.  A 3-2 week moves me up to 17th place with a 28-17 (62.2%) record but only 2 games out of the money.  Every game is critical, and this week’s games are not getting any easier to pick. COLTS -1.5 vs. Pats (game in Germany).  Anti-Mac Jones pick plain and simple.  The Pats look totally hapless. BUCS -1.5 vs. Titans.  OK Baker Mayfield.  One last try with you.  Shame on me if I miss this game. STEELERS -3.5 vs. Packers.  This is another shame on me pick.  The Steelers don’t look like they can beat anyone by 3 points. SAINTS -2.5 @ Vikings.  This is the third straight game I’ve changed my mind.  Not a good sign as I’m backing another QB on my no bet list.

JAGS +3.5 vs. 49ERS.  SF had a bye last week.  They’ve been injured and underperforming.  Jags have been winning not have not looked pretty.  Pretty much a coin toss here so I’ll take the points at home. BENGALS -6.5 vs. Texans.  My best bet of the week.  The Bengals are firing on all cylinders.  This game should not be close. BROWNS +6.5 @ Ravens.  The entire world is on the Ravens for this game, so of course I’m not.  I’m relying on the #1 defense to keep things close. CARDS +1.5 vs. Falcons.  The Cards welcome back QB Kyler Murray after nearly a year absence.  They have the bumbling Falcons.  Perfect timing.  Upset special. CHARGERS +3.5 vs. Lions.  Another game where the world is on the Lions.  Not me.  Another contrarian pick.  The Chargers need this game to stay in contention; the Lions don’t. COWBOYS -16.5 vs. Giants.  Changed my mind on this game.  I never give that many points; however, I cannot take an unknown 3rd string QB against a top defense. SEAHAWKS -6.5 vs. Commanders.  It seems I lose Commander games every week no matter which side I take.  Fair warning. JETS -1.5 @ Raiders.   Changed my mind on this game as well.  I’m sticking with my original thought last week that the Raiders would play over expectations for new head coach Antonio Pierce and then fall back to grace the following week.  I got the first half correct so I’m sticking with the 2nd half.  I think interim coaches in their second game are 0-6 ATS. BRONCOS +7.5 @ Bills.  If this line was below 7, I’d take the Bills.  But it isn’t.  Bills are due for a blowout.  I hope they wait a week. Image PICK 5 BENGALS -6.5 vs. Texans CHARGERS +1.5 vs. Lions CARDINALS +.5 vs. Falcons SEAHAWKS -6.5 vs. Commanders BRONCOS +7.5 @ Bills The post FEARLESS FORECAST WEEK 10 appeared first on Miami Dolphins.

Source: https://dolphinstalk.com/2023/11/fearle ... t-week-10/