Cowboys Rumors On Signing Patrick Peterson, Stephon Gilmore Or Calais Campbell In NFL Free Agency

Dallas Cowboys Discussion Forum
BigBlue

Cowboys Rumors On Signing Patrick Peterson, Stephon Gilmore Or Calais Campbell In NFL Free Agency

https://www.youtube.com/embed/tkj6TfAVGxc
Dallas Cowboys rumors today focus on various Cowboys free agent targets after the 2024 NFL Draft. Today’s Cowboys Report is made possible by Rhone! Upgrade your closet with Rhone and use promo code CHATSPORTS to save 20% at https://www.rhone.com/CHATSPORTS. Here are the players Cowboys Report host Tom Downey discusses on today’s show: - Calais Campbell (DT) - Patrick Peterson (CB) - Jerick McKinnon (RB) - Stephon Gilmore (CB) Jump into the comments section and let us know: - Will the Cowboys sign another vet? Type ‘1’ for Yes, ‘0’ for No - Do you want to re-sign Stephon Gilmore? Type ‘Y’ for Yes, ‘N’ for No - Pick a CB: Type ‘SG’ for Stephon Gilmore or ‘PP’ for Patrick Peterson - Would you sign Calais Campbell? Type ‘S’ for Sign, ‘P’ for Pass Cowboys rumors have long included Stephon Gilmore, who is one of the top NFL Free Agents left unsigned. He’s been linked to the Panthers, but the latest reporting from The Athletic shows he might not be all that close to signing: “Playing with Clowney in the shadow of their Rock Hill, S.C., hometown would have its benefits. But Gilmore likely has certain contractual goals in mind, as well as other factors he’s considering. Bottom line: There’s been no movement on this front despite the media interest. Maybe something will materialize with Gilmore closer to training camp, but nothing’s happening now.” Blogging The Boys and Mike Fisher’s Cowboys Country site have expressed interest in adding Patrick Peterson, a former Mike Zimmer player. But it’s also worth noting that Peterson himself has said he wanted to be a Cowboy: “Growing up, my dreams were to be a Cowboy. But at the end of the day, that didn’t happen … (but I’ve) still got time on the table because I still got some tread still left on the tires.” Share today's Cowboys Report episode on Facebook! Don't miss any Cowboys Report videos: Make sure your notifications are set to all! The 2024 NFL Draft will be here soon! Don't miss any Cowboys trade rumors by checking out