MAJOR Cowboys News: Dak Prescott SOUNDS OFF On Contract, NOT Wanting To Be Highest-Paid, CeeDee Lamb

Dallas Cowboys Discussion Forum
BigBlue

MAJOR Cowboys News: Dak Prescott SOUNDS OFF On Contract, NOT Wanting To Be Highest-Paid, CeeDee Lamb

https://www.youtube.com/embed/nJTqY_Gp1vU
Dallas Cowboys news before the 2024 NFL Draft come from the latest Dak Prescott charity appearance. Dak spoke on a variety of topics, including: - Dak Prescott’s contract status - Jerry Jones met with Dak - Dak Prescott future - Dak contract asking price - CeeDee Lamb holdout - Troy Aikman’s thoughts on Dak Prescott - Dak does NOT want to be the highest-paid QB? Head over to https://www.prizepicks.com/clns and use code clns for a first deposit match up to $100! Daily Fantasy Sports Made Easy! Like the video to help us win the like battle this month! Dak Prescott on his contract talks with the Cowboys: “’m focused on the moment, on the now. If the talks begin and the real talks get to happen, sure, we can talk about getting that done. But in this case right now, honestly I’m worried about getting better, being better more than I am at this moment. Leaving that up to my agent and Jerry at this point. When those talks begin, I’ll be more involved.’” Cowboys rumors have long said Dak Prescott could be the highest-paid QB in NFL history. And that might be true in the end, but Dak says he’s not adamant about it: “I’m not trying to be the highest-paid, necessarily. We’ll wait until negotiations begin. Obviously, I want to put this team in the best situation.” Jump into the comments section and let us know: - Grade the Cowboys’ offseason: A, B, C, D or F! - Do you want Dak Prescott back as the Cowboys QB? Type ‘Y’ for Yes, ‘N’ for No - Will CeeDee Lamb get a deal done before training camp? Type ‘1’ for Yes, ‘0’ for No Troy Aikman, much like Cowboys Report host Tom Downey, doesn’t understand the Cowboys’ offseason plan: “I thought they would have done something with Dak already. I don’t know if they’re going to or what the game plan is.” Dallas Cowboys YouTube videos from Chat Sports can be found here: - Cowboys Draft Rumors On Jackson Powers-Johnson, Jaylen Wright, Sleeper Prospects & Trade Down? | Q&A - - PERFECT Dallas C