Dallas Cowboys OTAs Winners And Losers Ft. Trey Lance, Jalen Tolbert, Mazi Smith & Ezekiel Elliott

Dallas Cowboys Discussion Forum
BigBlue

Dallas Cowboys OTAs Winners And Losers Ft. Trey Lance, Jalen Tolbert, Mazi Smith & Ezekiel Elliott

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BpK4veaux1s
Cowboys Report host Tom Downey is breaking down the winners and losers from Cowboys OTA’s (so far). While the Cowboys OTAs are fairly limited, there are some noteworthy Cowboys rumors and Cowboys news items that have come out so far. That includes players like Trey Lance, Jalen Tolbert, Mazi Smith and more. Jump into the comments section and let us know: - Will the Cowboys’ ground game be better this year? Type ‘Y’ for Yes, ‘N’ for No - Will Trey Lance win the backup QB job? Type ‘2’ for Yes, ‘3’ for No - Grade the Cowboys’ WR room: A, B, C, D or F! - Pick 2: Type ‘CE’ for Chuma Edoga, ‘TG’ for Tyler Guyton, ‘CB’ for Cooper Beebe and ‘BH’ for Brock Hoffman - Name a Cowboys OTA Winner! - Name a Cowboys OTA Loser! Early Winners from Cowboys OTA’s: - Jalen Tolbert (WR) - Trey Lance (QB) - Ezekiel Elliott (RB) - Rico Dowdle (RB) - Jalen Brooks (WR) - KaVontae Turpin (WR) - Chuma Edoga (OT) - Brock Hoffman (Center) - Marshawn Kneeland (DE) - Marist Liufau (LB) Dallas Cowboys OTA losers (early) - Luke Schoonmaker (TE) - Mazi Smith (DT) - Mike Zimmer (DC) Liked the video? Send this Dallas Cowboys YouTube link to another Cowboys fan friend! When Dallas Cowboys news hits, don't miss out! Turn on notifications 🔔 Interact on our Dallas Cowboys Facebook page community: http://facebook.com/cowboysworlddallas Dak Prescott on Trey Lance: “It’s about bringing others along and any time I do that, I make myself and find myself better. So, just in the sense of helping Trey and talking with Trey, I’m making myself better. I’m more focused on my feet. I’m not going to tell him to do something and then do something opposite and be hypocritical. It holds me more accountable and it’s fun. At the end of the day, I love watching somebody get better, watching somebody get excited, get the joy that I get when I improve from one day to the next. That’s the way this team is going to get better, and it’s not just me doing that, it’s other guys, receivers, bringing on young guys, the offe