Ndamukong Suh Calls Out Vita Vea (Sort Of)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Discussion Forum
BucsBooze

Ndamukong Suh Calls Out Vita Vea (Sort Of)

Ndamukong Suh is looking for Vita Vea. He’s not the only one.

The beastly Bucs Pro Bowl defensive tackle has been pretty much MIA since the Bucs returned from San Francisco in mid-November. Aside from the loss to the slimy Saints, Vea has pretty much vanished.

If Joe didn’t know any better, Vea is hurt. How else to explain how Vea has gone all Casper the Friendly Ghost on us?

Since the loss to the 49ers, Vea has played in five games and in that span has zero tackles for loss, zero sacks, zero fumble recoveries, zero quarterback hits and zero forced fumbles.

Is Logan Hall (who?) rubbing off on Vea?

(FYI, Hall has started 13 games this season, has two tackles for loss, zero sacks since Week 2 against the toothless Bears, one fumble recovery and one quarterback hit. That’s damn close to an empty uniform.)

And you know who is tired of Vea not being Vea? That would be his former Super Bowl teammate, monster Ndamukong Suh.

Recently, Suh did a breakdown of each playoff game this weekend and when it came to discussing the Eagles-Bucs game tonight, Suh had pointed words for his former defensive linemate.

“Vita Vea, can you get me two sacks already?” Suh barked. “I keep trying to show you love. Give me two sacks already!”

Suh isn’t wrong. If the Bucs get two sacks from Vea tonight, it’s probably a good bet the Bucs are hounding Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts and his hurt hand.

Yeah, Joe will take his chances on Hurts trying to throw with a messed up hand while running from Bucs pass rushers.

A pass rush in the playoffs is not just critical, but required. Can Vea snap out of his snooze?

Source: https://www.joebucsfan.com/2024/01/ndam ... a-sort-of/