Troy Franklin couldn't be happier to reunite with Bo Nix in the NFL

Denver Broncos Discussion Forum
Badfinger

Troy Franklin couldn't be happier to reunite with Bo Nix in the NFL

After selecting Oregon quarterback Bo Nix in the first round of the 2024 NFL draft last Thursday, the Denver Broncos later traded up in the fourth round on Saturday to pick his favorite receiver, Ducks wideout Troy Franklin. The receiver couldn’t be happier to reunite with his college QB in the pros.“It is just a dream come true,” Franklin said during a call with reporters after being picked by the Broncos on Saturday. “I’m so glad that somebody just gave me a chance, the Broncos gave me a chance to go out there and showcase my talent and do whatever I need to do to help the team. It is very great to be back with my guy who I played with in college.”When the Broncos had a private workout with Nix ahead of the draft, Franklin was the receiver who caught his passes. “That day, pretty much I just had the workout for them,” Franklin recalled. “Bo Nix had the meeting and everything like that. I just kind of went out there and caught for him. It was really more spot catching, but I just wanted to make sure that it obviously looked like I was catching the ball easily, fluidly, all of that good stuff.“They had me run a couple of top of the routes, and did that just fluid. So just making sure I had good conversations with them and things like that. I think I gave off a good first impression to them when they were out there.”Now, after helping Nix impress at his workout, Franklin will reunite with his QB in the NFL. It’s a dream scenario for the Ducks-turned-Broncos. 

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/lists/ ... h-broncos/