Bo Nix calls Troy Franklin after Broncos draft WR: 'I'm so excited!'

Denver Broncos Discussion Forum
Badfinger

Bo Nix calls Troy Franklin after Broncos draft WR: 'I'm so excited!'

Reunited and it feels so good. After picking Oregon quarterback Bo Nix in the first round of the 2024 NFL draft on Thursday, the Denver Broncos traded up in the fourth round to select Ducks wide receiver Troy Franklin on Saturday. Nix and Franklin will now reunite in the NFL after connecting 81 times for 1,383 yards and 14 touchdowns last fall. After the pick became official on Saturday, Nix made a FaceTime call to his now-NFL teammate. “You’re a Bronco!” Nix told Franklin. “Man, I’m so excited for you, bro. I’m so excited! That couldn’t have worked out more perfect.”Franklin was initially upset about sliding until the fourth round, but landing with the Broncos and reuniting with his college QB turned out to be a perfect scenario. “I’m so excited, dude,” Nix said. “They just got a steal, and they don’t even know it.”Nix also told his reunited teammate that he needs to get his “breathing up” to prepare for Denver’s mile-high elevation. Nix and Franklin will report for rookie minicamp next month. 

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/lists/ ... s-pick-wr/