Twitter absolutely loved Tony Scheffler announcing a Broncos draft pick

Denver Broncos Discussion Forum
Badfinger

Twitter absolutely loved Tony Scheffler announcing a Broncos draft pick

The Denver Broncos invited former tight end Tony Scheffler to announce their pick on Day 2 of the 2024 NFL draft last week. That turned out to be a brilliant decision. Scheffler stole the show in Detroit on Friday night with an amazing speech before making the team’s pick, and he kept it all under one minute. This was Scheffler’s message: “On behalf of the Walton-Penner ownership group, and my former owner, Pro Football Hall of Famer, Pat Bowlen; and the legendary Bronco players I played with — Champ Bailey, Al Wilson, John Lynch, Jason Elam, Matt “The Hawk” Prater, and the greatest undrafted wide receiver in NFL history, Rod Smith; the world’s greatest fans, super fan Ellen Levine-Jones, who we lost recently, rest in peace, Bronco Betty; my coach, Mike Shanahan — put Mike Shanahan in the Hall of Fame! Let’s go Broncos! God bless Bo Nix! With the 76th pick in the 2024 NFL draft, the three-time Super Bowl champion Denver Broncos select: Jonah Elliss, linebacker, Utah. You’re gonna love it, brother!” Here’s a sampling of how Twitter/X reacted to Scheffler’s pick announcement. 

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/lists/ ... l-of-fame/