Bengals News: Tyler Boyd talks chances of re-signing with Bengals, what comes next

Latest breaking new on the Cincinnati Bengals
Coco
Site Admin

Bengals News: Tyler Boyd talks chances of re-signing with Bengals, what comes next

Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd might’ve just played his last game with the team. He knows it. Fans know it. All involved in even the slightest sense know it and they know the why, given cap constraints, age, all of the usual suspects. But that doesn’t mean Boyd isn’t thinking about keeping this thing going. Speaking with reporters after his team’s win over the Browns to end the season, Boyd made it clear he’s appreciative and also open to a reunion. “I’m just glad to be part of such a prestigious team,” Boyd said, according to Paul Dehner Jr. of The Athletic. “To see where I started and how it ended, it’s just surreal. You started super low, wasn’t good enough. I stuck around, always continued to battle and make plays and be there for my teammates. My team got different players and we got good. Make a run to the Super Bowl, win the AFC Championship. Been an achievement I always wanted to live my life. Now I’m at this stage in my life, I’m not sure what’s going to happen.” If this is it for Boyd, he finishes his career in Cincinnati with a fitting 513 receptions for 6,000 yards and 31 touchdowns. More important, though, might just be the leadership and key moments from the very depths of a brutal rebuild before the Super Bowl contention. And based on the way teammates talk about him, it might be best to not count out a return so early in the process. Joe Burrow says he expects Tee Higgins back, talks his contract's impactBengals secure 18th pick in 2024 NFL draft orderBengals news: Tyler Boyd's future, reactions to the win and more Email Sign up Like this article? Sign up for the Bengals Wire email newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning An error has occured Please re-enter your email address. Thanks for signing up! You'll now receive the top Bengals Wire stories each day directly in your inbox.

Source: https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2024/0 ... g-bengals/