Bears News; Bears fans are literally campaigning to keep Justin Fields

Latest news on the Chicago Bears
Ditka
Site Admin

Bears News; Bears fans are literally campaigning to keep Justin Fields

The Chicago Bears fanbase is among the most passionate in the NFL, and one section of fans have gone above and beyond to make their point known — they want Justin Fields back in 2024. Bears fans posted signs on the road leading to Halas Hall, per the Chicago Sun-Times’ Patrick Finley and ESPN’s Courtney Cronin, which seem to implore general manager Ryan Poles and president Kevin Warren roll it back in 2024. Signs that say “We Want Justin” and “In Justin We Trustin” were among those spotted on the snow-covered grass. And there are a ton leading right up to Halas Hall. #Bears fans posted signs on the road leading to Halas Hall. pic.twitter.com/ztogxosh86 — Patrick Finley (@patrickfinley) January 8, 2024 Bears fans put up these signs on the drive into Halas Hall. Continued support for QB Justin Fields and a message for the Bears to pay CB Jaylon Johnson. pic.twitter.com/sQ1rgAYMxP — Courtney Cronin (@CourtneyRCronin) January 8, 2024   There also appear to be signs imploring the organization re-sign cornerback Jaylon Johnson, who’s slated to be a free agent and whose absence was brutally felt in their Week 18 loss to the Green Bay Packers. A fan put these Justin Fields and Jaylon Johnson signs up on drive to Halas Hall today. Tyrique Stevenson on the Johnson signs: “I agree. I agree… I didn’t put em up. I woulda helped them if they asked.” pic.twitter.com/WakInCbrjh — Alex Shapiro (@AlexShapiroNBCS) January 8, 2024 It also seems that Matt Eberflus has some support with a sign that points to the growth from the 0-4 start to the 7-10 finish. Monday is locker cleanout day, where players will gather at Halas Hall for the final time before the 2024 offseason program in April. It’ll be the last time reporters speak to players for those several months. It’s also when Eberflus and Poles will meet with players for 10 minutes each for exit interviews. It’ll give the players an opportunity to express what they liked and didn’t like about all facets of the organization. So, it’s safe to say not only Poles, Warren and Eberflus saw those signs — the players, including Fields, did, as well.
Email

Sign up Like this article? Sign up for the Bears Wire email newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning An error has occured Please re-enter your email address. Thanks for signing up! You'll now receive the top Bears Wire stories each day directly in your inbox.

Source: https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2024/01/ ... in-fields/