2024 NFL draft: Big board of top 100 players

Chicago Bears Discussion Forum
MacNasty

2024 NFL draft: Big board of top 100 players

Image Photo by John Fisher/Getty Images WCG’s lead draft analyst shares his current top 100 prospects in the 2024 NFL Draft. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! It’s a festive time of year, so I’m feeling especially generous. I haven’t posted my big board for the 2024 NFL Draft since late September, so I figured it’s long overdue for me to share my updated rankings with you all. The 2024 draft has its fair share of blue-chip prospects, while depth at positions like wide receiver, offensive tackle and defensive tackle really stand out. There’s been quite a lot of college football played since the last time I published my board, and there have been some changes to the landscape of the class — 7 of my top 100 prospects from late September are returning to school for the 2024 season, and it’s possible that number grows over time. To give you all a glimpse into my scouting process and introduce those of you newer to this pre-draft cycle to some intriguing players, here are my current top 100 prospects in the 2024 NFL Draft.

Source: https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2023/ ... cago-bears