Deebo Samuel doesn't regret calling Eagles CB trash

San Francisco 49ers Discussion Forum
RealNiner

Deebo Samuel doesn't regret calling Eagles CB trash

49ers wide receiver Deebo Samuel wasn’t shy about taking shots at the Eagles after his team’s blowout loss to Philadelphia in the NFC championship game. Now ahead of their Week 13 rematch he’s doubling down on those comments. During a media tour that included a slew of comments about the Eagles, Samuel made a stop on the ‘I Am Athlete’ podcast where former Eagles RB LeSean McCoy asked him about the Eagles defense. That prompted Samuel to say that Eagles Second-Team All-Pro cornerback James Bradberry is “trash.” Samuel was asked about that comment Monday when the team was back in the facility to begin their preparations for Week 13. “I don’t regret nothing I said,” Samuel told Eric Branch of the San Francisco Chronicle in a video posted by NBC Sports Bay Area. Samuel even took to Twitter when Bradberry was flagged for a crucial holding penalty late in the Eagles Super Bowl loss to the Chiefs. Believe me now ImageImageImage https://t.co/ZNvsv7rz8d — Deebo (@19problemz) February 13, 2023 The 49ers are publicly saying they’re treating Week 13 like any other game. Given the recent history though and the verbal sparring that’s taken place in the 10-ish months since the NFC championship game, it’s hard to believe there wont’ be a little extra juice from both teams on Sunday. Fan voting for 2024 Pro Bowl Games is live49ers banged up OL on hand for bonus practice ahead of Week 1349ers activate rookie DE, place George Odum on IR Email Sign up Like this article? Sign up for the Niners Wire email newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning An error has occured Please re-enter your email address. Thanks for signing up! You'll now receive the top Niners Wire stories each day directly in your inbox.

Source: https://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2023/11 ... mpionship/