How did Ayesha and Steph Curry become godparents to Lindsay Lohan’s son?

Latest Breaking News on the Golden State Warriors
CurryFan

How did Ayesha and Steph Curry become godparents to Lindsay Lohan’s son?

Who had Ayesha Curry being BFFs with Lindsay Lohan on their bingo card? It turns out that Curry and Lohan are such good friends that Curry and her NBA star husband agreed to be godparents to the “Mean Girls” star’s 7-month-old son, Luai, whom she shares with husband Bader Shammas. Lohan disclosed the news about her son’s godparents and her surprise friendship with the Golden State Warriors couple on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tuesday. She was responding to a question Fallon asked about a photo of Lohan and her husband attending last month’s Warriors game against the Atlanta Hawks. In the photo, they posed with Steph Curry, while Shammas held up one of Curry’s No. 30 jerseys, signed on the back: “To Luai. Your godparents love you!” ImageATLANTA, GEORGIA – FEBRUARY 03: Stephen Curry #30 of the Golden State Warriors poses with actress Lindsay Lohan and her husband Bader Shammas after giving them his jersey in their 141-134 overtime loss to the Atlanta Hawks at State Farm Arena on February 03, 2024 in Atlanta, Georgia. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. (Photo by Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images) It’s understandable that people would wonder how Hollywood’s former wild child ever crossed paths with Ayesha and Steph Curry, who separately and together have built brands on being very grounded human beings. The last many heard about Lohan, the “Freaky Friday” star was doing reality TV on the Greek island of Mykonos with “Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club,” then trying to work her way back into feature films by starring in the 2022 Netflix Christmas rom-com, “Falling for Christmas.” Starting in the mid-2000s, Lohan endured nearly two decades of tabloid headlines about her personal struggles, legal issues, turbulent high-profile romances, reportedly difficult behavior on film sets and questionable career moves, including starring in a low-budget independent thriller with an adult-film star. At one point in the mid-2000s she was even subject to a disparaging comment by future President Donald Trump on Howard Stern, who said “deeply troubled” women like Lohan are “are always the best in bed.” Then somewhere along the way, Lohan became an expatriate and got her life back on track, according to Allure. She made Dubai, the glitzy city in the United Arab Emirates, her base of operations, though it’s nowhere near the Bay Area and the Currys home-base. While in Dubai, Lohan met Shammas. They began dating, fell in love, married in 2022 and announced in March 2023 that they were expecting a baby, Elle reported. Luai was born in July 2023. It’s through Shammas that Lohan found her way into the Currys’ orbit Lohan told Fallon that she met Ayesha Curry through chef Michael Mina, who is her husband’s friend. Mina and Ayesha Curry, the cookbook author, TV personality and lifestyle entrepreneur teamed up to create International Smoke, with locations in San Francisco and Las Vegas. “We were in Dubai and Michael Mina kept saying to Bader, he was like, ‘You need to introduce Lindsay and Ayesha. I need them to meet,’” Lohan told Fallon. “(Ayesha) happened to be coming to Dubai, and we met, and we just clicked, right off the bat,” Lohan explained. Now, Curry, who is expecting her fourth child, is also trying out acting and appears alongside Lohan in another Netflix rom-com, “Irish Wish,” which is being released March 15. In the film, they play best friends. The duo also were on the “Today” show this week, talking about the first time they hung out together. “We went to dinner, and we didn’t think it was going to be a long dinner,” Lohan recalled, noting that Curry brought along her sisters. “It just ended up lasting forever. We kept talking and talking and talking,” Lohan told “Today.” Curry added that they talked about “everything” at that first dinner: “Like spirituality, life, family, friendships. We just aligned on a bunch of stuff.” The women also bonded over motherhood. Curry revealed on “Today” that she and her husband decided to try for another baby because she couldn’t help feeling that “someone was missing.” “I’d be loading up the car, setting the dinner table, and I’d be like, ‘I feel like we shouldn’t call it at three,’” she explained. “And he was like, ‘Music to my ears.’” Meanwhile, Lohan told Fallon that she and Curry bonded as she was thinking about starting a family. “She’s been with me (all along),” Lohan said. “I was talking about how, I really wanted to have kids soon, then I got pregnant. It was very fitting.”

Source: https://www.thereporter.com/2024/03/08/ ... ohans-son/