Game 4 Preview: It’s win or stay home for the Suns, trying to fend off the Wolves tonight

Phoenix Suns Discussion Forum
Suns Cards

Game 4 Preview: It’s win or stay home for the Suns, trying to fend off the Wolves tonight

Image Photo by Barry Gossage/NBAE via Getty Images Tonight, the goal is to wake up tomorrow morning, head to the airport, and take a flight back to Minnesota Who: Phoenix Suns (0-3) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (3-0) When: 6:30pm AZ Time Where: Footprint Center, Phoenix, Arizona Watch: TNT / Arizona’s Family 3TV / Arizona’s Family Sports Listen: KMVP 98.7 It is strange how the belief is already back for me after the Phoenix Suns lost to the Minnesota Timberwolves in Game 3, leaving everyone speechless and sleepless. It is hard to turn your back on a team that will make you feel every bit as worried as a mom does for her children. Even at the age of 35, my mom worries, and she tells me it will never stop. Even with Kevin Durant, the same age as me (35), I will worry about his thoughts and how he views our fans. Does he have enough support, and will he make it through Game 4 and bring us a Game 5 back in Minnesota? Let’s hope so, but first, he needs to rest. "I didn't sleep last night."

Q: And that's largely from last night's game."

"That's life itself." Kevin Durant. #Suns down 3-0 to T-Wolves after Friday's loss to Timberwolves. # pic.twitter.com/0tNF8O0de0— Duane Rankin (@DuaneRankin) April 27, 2024 I am ready to get back at it tonight. Take my seat at Footprint Center and back the Suns at least one more time this season. What has been the craziest season that I can remember with all the ups and downs, along with the expectations, this year will not be missed if it ends tonight. If there is one thing that would make me cry from joy, would be a game seven victory, with Bradley Beal doing the same as Anthony Edwards did in game three. See below. Anthony Edwards.

pic.twitter.com/5qhoFU6yez— Hoop Central (@TheHoopCentral) April 27, 2024 A celebration too soon? Probable Starters Image Injury Report Suns
  • Grayson Allen — QUESTIONABLE (Right Ankle Sprain)
  • Damion Lee — OUT (Right Meniscus Surgery)
Timberwolves
  • Kyle Anderson — QUESTIONABLE (Right Hip Pointer)
Uniform Matchup Image What to Watch For Missed opportunities leading to a letdown crowd at the Footprint Center. Friday night, the crowd was loud but after countless missed layups and open threes in the first half, Suns fans began to sink in their seats and stay there. I truly believe if the ball bounced a little bit more of the Suns way on the rim, it might have been a closer game. But that is just it. Once the Suns give up the offensive rebounds leading to second-chance points or an easy drive to the rim, they begin to shut down. It cannot happen again. If the Wolves reach a lead of double digits, it cannot be the end of the game already early in the third quarter. The Los Angeles Lakers were able to steal one against the Denver Nuggets Saturday night, avoiding the sweep. The Suns have to lay it all out there. And who knows, maybe they can steal a couple of games and come back to Phoenix for game 6. There I go again. Believing until it is officially the offseason for the Suns. Keys to Victory Switch it up. Josh Okogie and Bol Bol provided some good minutes in making the game more chaotic and getting the crowd back into things. Let’s stick with that in both the first half and the second half. The Suns need to also keep their chin up. Look at the crowd and join forces, locking in an unmatched energy, to drown the Wolves out of the arena. It does not have to be a perfectly played game with a limit of 10 turnovers, but the attitude needs to be that we (the Suns) are the team to beat out west for a full 48 minutes. Prediction Let us start the narrative that the Anthony Edwards DX chop was a premature celebration and the comeback starts now. Stop whining and start believing, Suns.

Source: https://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2024 ... es-tonight
Suns Gear On Sale - Save up to 70%
Suns Game Tickets - Lowest Prices, No fees.
Officially Licensed Suns Memorabilia on Sale
Visit All Our Forums - Over 160 Sports Forums