DeMarcus Cousins Says 1 NBA Star Should Demand A Trade

Atlanta Hawks Discussion Forum
TheFan
Site Admin

Image(Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images)   The NBA Trade Deadline is right around the corner, which means there is a chance for a blockbuster trade to happen that could shake the power balance in the league. Keeping that in mind, one player who could demand a trade from their franchise is none other than Trae Young. Young has spent his entire career with the Hawks, but he is no closer to making a decent playoff run in the 2023-24 NBA season than he was during his rookie year. With that being said, former NBA star DeMarcus Cousins urged the 25-year-old to demand a trade from the Hawks as soon as possible via NBACentral on Twitter. “If I’m Trae Young, I’m getting out as soon as I can,” Cousins said. DeMarcus Cousins thinks Trae Young should demand a trade from Atlanta “If I’m Trae Young, I’m getting out as soon as I can.” (Image @allthesmokeprod ) pic.twitter.com/JBQ7UIdCPw — NBACentral (@TheDunkCentral) January 16, 2024 Cousins went as far as saying that Young should leave the Hawks as soon as he can. Young may be averaging 27.5 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 10.9 assists per game this season, but his numbers aren’t translating into wins for the Atlanta Hawks. After all, the Hawks are currently the 11th seed in the Eastern Conference with an abysmal 16-23 record this season. The way that the Hawks are playing this season, they are set to miss the playoffs. The best possible scenario for the Hawks will be to get into the NBA Play-In Tournament and hope for Young to carry them on his shoulders, similar to the 2023 playoffs. However, there is only so much that one player can do for a franchise in the NBA and it wouldn’t be a surprise if Young decides to start a new chapter in his career. The post DeMarcus Cousins Says 1 NBA Star Should Demand A Trade appeared first on The Cold Wire.

Source: https://www.thecoldwire.com/demarcus-co ... d-a-trade/
Hawks Gear On Sale - Save up to 70%
Hawks Game Tickets - Lowest Prices, No fees.
Officially Licensed Hawks Memorabilia on Sale
Visit All Our Forums - Over 160 Sports Forums