Milwaukee Bucks vs. New York Knicks Preview: Christmas Deja Vu

Latest breaking news on the Milwaukee Bucks
BucksBall

Milwaukee Bucks vs. New York Knicks Preview: Christmas Deja Vu

Image Photo by Dustin Satloff/Getty Images Deck the halls with energy and effort Merry Christmas to you all!! The Milwaukee Bucks will begin the NBA slate of Christmas Day games with a rematch against the New York Knicks. The Bucks won 130-111 two days ago at the exact same venue. Where We’re At The Bucks had six consecutive games at home and won all six games. We saw avenging old losses, broken franchise records, and overall good basketball occurring as Milwaukee extended their home winning streak to fifteen and their current win streak to seven games. If you haven't noticed, I’m saying the same thing I wrote in the preview a few days ago, so I don’t know how much we can expect to change between these two teams in the last few days. Injury Report Jae Crowder is out, and Giannis Antetokounmpo is probable. Mitchell Robinson and Jericho Sims are out for the Knicks. Player To Watch Bobby Portis likes facing his former teams. The 6th man scored 23 points and had 11 rebounds on Saturday, and nobody in New York had any solutions for him. Since the “passionate challenge,” we have seen Bobby step his game up, and another impressive performance should give Milwaukee a strong chance this afternoon. How To Watch ESPN at 11:00 AM CST Image Support our site! | BreakingT | ESPN+ | ESPN+ 30 For 30 | fuboTV | Disney+

Source: https://www.brewhoop.com/2023/12/25/240 ... ury-report