Marcus Morris Sr. appreciates consistency Sixers have now given him

Latest breaking news on the Philadelphia 76ers
76ers Since 74

Marcus Morris Sr. appreciates consistency Sixers have now given him

PHILADELPHIA–It had been a tough start for Philadelphia 76ers forward Marcus Morris Sr. after the veteran was acquired from the Los Angeles Clippers in the James Harden deal. He had been playing sparingly and wasn’t sure of what was expected of him. Now, it appears that Morris Sr. has hit his stride a bit. The Philadelphia native is averaging 8.9 points and 3.3 rebounds while shooting 56.5% from deep over his last eight games. He is providing an edge on the floor and another viable scoring option. After scoring 12 points off the bench in Philadelphia’s blowout win over the Washington Wizards, Morris Sr. admits he is appreciating the consistency he is now receiving from the Sixers. “I think it’s just more consistent,” Morris Sr. said of his role. “I mean, like knowing where I’m gonna get in, I know where I’m gonna play at, I think it’s just more so about that. Being a veteran, the only thing you can ask for is consistency. That’s what I’m so now I know how to fit my role, I know the time, and I know what to look for, and trying to fit in a little better.” Morris Sr. is a proven scorer in this league. He has always been a productive player at most of the stops he has been at and he understands how to play the game. He just needs a little bit of clarity in order to be that productive player. There didn’t need to be any conversation with coach Nick Nurse or anything like that. It just came down to the veteran out of Kansas doing what needed to be done. “No real conversation,” he added. “I think more so because just me being a vet so some things are just assumed that I’m gonna do, you know what I’m saying? And I can make happen.” NBA Twitter reacts to Joel Embiid, Sixers dominating Wizards at homeSixers did not want to play with Wizards, focused on putting them awaySixers evaluate the play of Kelly Oubre Jr. after win over Wizards
Email

Sign up Like this article? Sign up for the Sixers Wire email newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning An error has occured Please re-enter your email address. Thanks for signing up! You'll now receive the top Sixers Wire stories each day directly in your inbox.

Source: https://sixerswire.usatoday.com/2023/12 ... given-him/
76ers Gear On Sale - Save up to 70%
76ers Game Tickets - Lowest Prices, No fees
Licensed 76ers Memorabilia on Sale
Over 160 Sports Forums - NFL, NBA, MLB, College Football