Tyrese Maxey still talking to, learning from former Sixers star James Harden

Latest breaking news on the Philadelphia 76ers
76ers Since 74

Tyrese Maxey still talking to, learning from former Sixers star James Harden

The Philadelphia 76ers moved James Harden to the Los Angeles Clippers back in October as they gave him what he wanted. The Beard was unhappy in Philadelphia and the Sixers remained patient until a trade materialized for him. Harden did a lot of good things for the Sixers on the floor. He led the league in assists in the 2022-23 season and he did a lot of helpful things for Tyrese Maxey and Joel Embiid to help them move forward in their careers. As Maxey is enjoying a probable All-Star season, he is keeping in touch with Harden as Philadelphia continues to progress. Maxey told The Athletic: “He taught me a lot,” Maxey said. “I appreciate him for it. I still talk to him to this day, he still critiques the stuff that I do. All I can do is say thank you to him and I appreciate him.” Maxey is averaging 25.7 points, 6.6 assists, and 3.6 rebounds while shooting 44.8% from the floor and 37.3% from deep. He has taken a big leap forward and is likely headed toward his first All-Star game. Even without Harden there to guide him, the young man out of Kentucky is continuing to take steps forward. Sixers' Nick Nurse gives love to Pacers star Pascal Siakam after lossNBA Twitter reacts to Joel Embiid, Sixers falling short to PacersSixers rookie Ricky Council IV happy to get extended run in loss to Pacers
Email

Sign up Like this article? Sign up for the Sixers Wire email newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning An error has occured Please re-enter your email address. Thanks for signing up! You'll now receive the top Sixers Wire stories each day directly in your inbox.

Source: https://sixerswire.usatoday.com/2024/01 ... es-harden/
76ers Gear On Sale - Save up to 70%
76ers Game Tickets - Lowest Prices, No fees
Licensed 76ers Memorabilia on Sale
Over 160 Sports Forums - NFL, NBA, MLB, College Football